Monday, September 25, 2006

Fasting Month

Selamat Menunaikan Ibadah Puasa untuk semua. This year is a new experience of fasting month for me. Because this year i am fasting while breastfeeding. It is a challenge. First day of Ramadhan, around 10 in the morning I already felt dizzy. Then I had a short nap and after that is alright. I got through the first day so hopefully I can fast all the way.

Just done expressing.Production today lack a bit. Maybe it is normal for fasting breastfeed mother. Yesterday I made roti jala. Today is working day so it is bibik's cooking menu this evening.Hehe..asked her to cook sup ikan merah. But still for back-up will try to find something at pasar ramadhan. Any suggestion? Maybe ayam golek...

Okay, brain kind of lemau today..My tummy already singing but have to hang on.. chowzzz

No comments: