Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Finally Breathing

Last year, my team involve in a restructuring department by the management. We were put under system team, previously we were under support team. Joining this new team have made me finally breathing. Before this I always feel that my skills are under utilised. I feel like I can do more. Before this, what ever I do I feel unappreciative. My performance appraisal never reach an outstanding level. I donno what else to do. I dont blame my supervisor maybe it just the nature of the job. People look at it as something that is un-core..simple..remeh. I donno. My grade also have never been upgraded for almost 6 years of working. I admit now..I am frustrated with it.

But joining this new team, give me a breath of fresh air. I now involve in a more core development side. My mind is working with new things that I find very interesting. I hope now I can do job better and will be appreciate more than before. My grade is still lower than my colleague but I find that I am giving more but nevertheless I just want to do my best. Hope that everything will go smooth after this..Insya allah.

Actually, a few weeks before there were a new restructuring and I am in danger position. Whereby I maybe back to square one. I react with that, finding ways where I can still be in the new group. Maybe, my action will looks like I am taking advantage. But I just cant sit still coz I dont wat to go back. I want to move forward. So now, I in safe mode. Hehe..finally breathing.

No comments: