Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Domestic Helper


I hired a domestic helper when shakeel was born. This is my first time hiring a maid. At first, I wanted to send adlan and shakeel to adlan's babysitter house but since our babysitter also just have a new baby we decided to have a domestic helper.

Our maid is from Pulau Boyan. So far she's ok but still I dont feel quite comfortable with a stranger in the house. The aora is different. Actually she is really helpful around the house and she also takes care of shakeel very well. But I still dont feel comfortable.

I dont want to feel this way but still the feeling of loya and meluat still there. Adlan also feels the same way. When we want to go somewhere he doesnt want the bibik to follow.

When I am at home, I dont want her to hold my baby. Only if I need her help then I allow her to hold shakeel. I dont want my baby to be attach to her. I think adlan also get bored staying at home all the time. Cant wait to send him to tadika next year.

But to think back, if we dont have a maid it will harder for us since we live quite far from office now. I hope everything will goes well and I can get used of having a maid in the house.

No comments: