Monday, March 03, 2008

A Series Of Unfortunate Event

Yesterday, I woke up feeling sore. Maybe because I didn't had enough sleep after 2 nights since my shakeel is having cough n fever. He's ok now but still has that stubborn cough at night.

My unfortunate event starts when i accidently left my carrying bag containing my purse, digital camera n my recepy notebook at the mamak restaurant we had breakfast. But fortunately, i notice it was missing quickly on the way to pasar borong. My hubby sped back to the restaurant. The restaurant seems to far to reach. But luckily the bag was still there n nothing was missing. Phewwhh...if not there goes a month grocery money!

Then at noon we were on the way to a friend's wedding reception at Shah Alam. This time i left the bag at home. So again, my hubby have to turn back since we kept our spending in one place, no bags no money. haha. Again, i have to bear with my hubby melodics nagging. la la la.

Evening, i am feeling so tired n sored since after reception we went a little grocery shopping at tesco shah alam. I was hoping that at least my hubby could take over on fulfilling shakeel needs a little while but we end up fighting. I know he's tired too, but sometimes i feel that since we have a maid he takes things for granted on taking care the children. Urgghhh...what a day! Anyway he did step up n do what i expect him to do so that's settle. I feel like he's a bit cocky since 28th feb 2008. However hope that better day ahead and what i assume is wrong.

No comments: