Monday, March 10, 2008

8 March 2008

That is a historical date. A date where a giant almost falls and if the giant does not do something about it, he will continue falls. I was usually a neutral person a what political analysis says an 'atas pagar' voters. But i actually never vote yet even though i registered already since my name is still registered at my hometown.

I never thought the day where BA won almost 50% of election will actually come. I blame this entirely to the leadership of this country and his son-in-law. Since the leadership still remains as before I dont think BN can win back the swing voters until change leadership. BN ruling is actually prosperous but the corruption, cockiness and all scandal has make people have change of heart. Before the internet days, all the story can be covered but with the advance of technology people can not be fool anymore.

I hope all politician can take this as a lesson and remember that what ever wrong doing you do will not be hidden and protected always. Langit ada tinggi rendah!

No comments: