Monday, March 24, 2008

A Flight With A View


On 2oth march 2008, we went back to Kota Bharu first time boarding the FireFlyz Fokker 50. At first I was skeptical, since the aircraft is much smaller than the competition Boeing. To add my skepticism, it was a night plane and the Subang Airport was so gloomy and scary! Going to the toilet was like a Jangan Pandang Belakang scene. Hehe but nothing happen just the eerie thought. My heart was pounding with the gloominess.
But once we were on board and takeoff, my worry disappear and the experience is somehow not bad. The take off and landing is smooth and I don't feel the dizziness like the one i felt when taking off on the Boeing. Not Bad! It was at night so I can not see anything outside just the lights below as we were leaving Subang.
Our flight from Kota Bhare is better since it is at 8.00 am flight. This time I enjoy the view. The landing and take off is also a pleasant one. The stewardess also is way much friendlier. My conclusion, the Subang airport needs to be more active and cheery but that is only the minus. The rest a is 4 star for our FireFlyz experience.

No comments: