Monday, September 08, 2008

Me vs Gecko


I can not sleep last night while having a persistent cough. During midnight, after coughing like hell I need to go down to the kitchen to get some lukewarm water to ease the coughing. On the way down the stair there's a gecko running at the wall who seems in shocking mode, a normal reaction of gecko when stomping a human. I also was a bit in shock mode myself, well it is also a normal reaction for me when encountering gecko in a sudden. Well, what the heck I think I stop for a while then continue to go down in a little skippy mode since I will be passing the gecko. To my surprise, the gecko jump at my feet and ewwww I was worried it will crawl up my legs. Stupid gecko I think. So I continue to the kitchen to get my water and I saw the gecko still at the stairs non moving. My next challenge is now up the stairs back to my room. Why is this gecko still there? I don't want to cross him yewwww the thought of it jumping towards me send shiver to my spine. So I took my broom to scoop it away. You know what, the gecko seems to be waiting for me and when I was standing in front of it, to my suprise it was opening it's mouth. Wow this is one grouchy gecko! Anyway, I hold my broom tightly and push it away with all my might! Hahahah...Me vs Gecko. What an encounter and I continue to have gecko nightmare later that night. What a night...

1 comment:

dicqnie said...

I love that gecko .. CICAK YG HEBAT!!