Friday, June 20, 2008

GAIN SOME LOSE SOME

Career..family...career..family...career...family.

Why do we always have to juggle these twosome? Especially when you are a woman, a mother and a wife. I want to be more successful but if the price is to be apart from my family it will be unbearable. The reason I work and earn a living is to be happy with my family. But if to earn more I have to be away from them then I will be stuck.

I have dreams but I want to enjoy it with my family. All these juggling and thought of changes really feels like cracking my head.

However, as a person I feels like I need to change because I am now feeling stagnant. Not with my family but while I am earning. I want to learn new things, do new things but as always the juggling part will always make me in a stuck position.

What is my standpoint? My future? My life? My family?

Help me. Guide me. Pray for me.

No comments: