Friday, February 15, 2008

Unhappy Times

Past weeks was a period of unhappy time for me and my family. My dearest father in-law who was we thought were healthy as ever compared to others same as his age was diagnosed with colon cancer. At first, when first suspected, my in-laws family was keeping things positive that it might be early stages but i just kept my silence. Because you can never expect anything with cancer. It is in fact the silence killer.
My worst concern was in fact not baseless since he was diagnosed with stage 3 cancer. He has to undergo surgery this 20th March 2008. And i think chemotherapy will follow. My sister in law's wedding have to be postponed with this bad news. I am going to be on long leave next week and I hope and pray that all will ends well. Please Pray for us to.

No comments: