Monday, September 03, 2007

Bad Tailor Year!

Our dreams to have a unified theme this Hari Raya shattered yesterday. Upon arriving at the tailor shop to pick up my hubby's baju melayu and also my baju kurung, I was in shocked to see the baju melayu have turn from purple to blue! The cloth we bought for the baju melayu was a Thai silk (not authentic) where you can wear it double sided. I remember giving it to the tailor as purple on the outside but he accidentally cut the sample cloth and put it in his book wrong sided. Frustrated!

And to make matter worst my baju kurung was done poorly, too big and baggy! What a year! After an episode from the tailor in medan mara now this! I guess no luck for us this year. We wont waste any money to buy another baju melayu. But that will be the last time we would ever hire these two tailor shops, one in Medan Mara (Halina Fashion) and another in UNIKEB, Bangi. My mood for Hari Raya was spoiled just want to focus on my manik's now.

All this frustration have effected my treatment towards my children. I have to get my focus all together again! Dont want to be a bad mom! Please god, help me keep my composure back and feet back up again! Insya -Allah! I love you my sons. Sorry for not being the best that I could. I tried and will not fail to try again and ammend my mistakes.

No comments: