Thursday, August 09, 2007

Prime Suspect!!


The picture has nothing to do or related with the topic above. (Just sharing in my blog the two person I most proud of)

6 August 2007 was a bad choice day of my life. For the first time since we were departed to work in a cabin like an immigrant worker, on that day without my notice I was the last one to leave. It was only 6.30 pm and I was busy watching Die Hard 4.0 on my laptop. When I look around I was alone. Luckily my husband arrived sooner after but since I am the last one so I took the responsibility to closed and locked the cabin. Then, following what was instructed I pass the key to the guard in the main building.
What a bad luck, the next day a theft has been taken place. 2 laptop was missing and some even lose some money. Shit! What a smart bum to leave notebooks inside a cabin that has the minimum security available. The grill doesn't have a pad lock at all.
And because I was the last one to leave I have been answering people's question and been interrogate by the person that lost the notebook, by the facilities people and today by Mimos guard. What a luck!! And they are going to report it and for sure i'll be interrogate by the police next. Man...hate it. Whatever it is, the truth will prevail. Praise to Allah!

No comments: